Starting off with our Espresso lineup, we are currently pulling:
- Verve’s the SERMON- exclusively at Spyhouse Nicollet (see previous tumblr post)
- Ritual’s SPRING BREAK BLEND-their seasonal espresso for the months of April and May has notes of both dark drinking chocolate and tropical fruit and won’t be around much longer! Be sure to check it out before it’s gone!
- Verve’s STREETLEVEL-this ever-changing blend of Latin American beans has never let us down, the current blending of Brasil Joao De Campos, Salvadoran Las Mercedes and San Isidro bourbon micro-lots bring together flavors such as amaretto liquor, tangerine, and kumquat. This espresso has a delightful juicy clarity.
As for coffees, we have some tasty stuff on tap, let’s start with our current cold-press offering:
- Coava’s Columbia-Progreso-read about this awesome offering in the farmer’s own words here, or try some for yourself and check out it’s smoothness, as well as it’s notes of baker’s chocolate, plum, and cherry coke!
Our offerings for Drip, Hario V-60 Pour-Over, Cafe Solo, and French Press are as follows:
- Ritual’s Serra Negra, Brasil-A sweet , delightfully fruity cup with notes of banana, pineapple, citrus, and bergamot.
- Coava’s Kochere Ethiopia Yirgacheffe- Notes of black tea and lemonade, a truly unique flavor!
- Verve’s Buena Vista Dark Roast-currently an El Salvador_Monte Nevado, perfect for all you lovers of dark roast! Notes of dark chocolate, almond, and praline.
Stop in and quench your thirst for caffeine with any of these amazing coffees!